阿婷‧拍不停(庫存-2005年4月~2009年7月止)

很多事物,拍下來會比較好一點.........
建議使用Firefox & 1024*768以上螢幕解析度閱覽。

▌【東京自由行】My right knee is so pain

it`s my second day in japan.  japan is a waliking country which i really realized about that.  i was walking, walking and walking, nothing more.  my right knee starts paining this morning while i was walking in ginza.  but today is sunday which means ginza has walker's paradise for some streets.  so, some stores put some public chairs on those streets to provide everyone a space for relax.  this idea is not only a walker's paradise, it's also my paradise too.  i did need it for my poor knee.  lucky me!

maybe you're wondering why can i post this and why i tpye in english not chinese.  well, it's because the hotel provides it on their lobby for customer.  and this computer only has english and japanese. 

however, i'll post my experiences during this trip after backing taiwan.  of course, it will be in chinese.  haha.

ps. i must say that travel alone sometimes are not funny. because no one could talk to.  but in the other way, i can choose where and when to go.  and the most important thing is ...  i only can take my photos by myself.  so every phosts with me are only my head.  except taking photos in reflection.  my mom ask me don't only take photos without me, i afrid that she'll be dispointed about it.  by the way, my mom doesn't know this time i travel alone, because in order to avoid that she worried about me, i lied.  hum...when i back, i'll let her know about that.  i'm soooo sorry, mom.  >___<

ok, that's all.  (if you find some words are wrong, please let me know.  i'm not sure above sentences are correct at all.)