阿婷‧拍不停(庫存-2005年4月~2009年7月止)

很多事物,拍下來會比較好一點.........
建議使用Firefox & 1024*768以上螢幕解析度閱覽。

▌【東京自由行】 when i run out my cash......

hi, my friends.  here is a bad news for me.  today isn't my day. 

today morning, i waked up late because i'm so tired.  about 12, i left hotel to go to ropoongi hills to see the tokyo city view again.  yes, again.  i've saw it on dec. 9 already.  because they are different feelings between daytime and night.  however, the sun isn't work today.  clouds hite it up.  so the view isn't good enough.

then, i went to hinori to find japanese desert.  when i find the store, there is a signboard which mentioned that monday is their duty off day.  shxt!  but the signboard also says that a branch store in the neighborhood.  ok, so i still got a chance to have a lovely desert there.

the last and most terrible thing is when i finished my dinner and gave the waiter my credit card which i want to pay by it.  they told me that they don't accept credit card.  oh my god!  i don't have enough cash now.  that's why i go to ropoongi hills again to have my dinner.  because i think all stores there should accept credit card.  i tried several atm machines, no one can work.  i even asked hotel if they could pay for this, and this payment could be charged via my credit card when i check out.  but hotel staff said they don't do this for customers.  shxt!  finally, i asked the miss of information office in ropoongi hills to sreach from internet if there has any exchang office in ropoongi area.  she found it and guided me how to get there.  but when i got there, the office moved.  again, i back to the information office to ask the miss to sreach one more time for me about more information of the exchange office.  but all branchs are closed already today.  so now i have to do this tomorrow morning before i check out.  otherwise, i'll not reach the flight.  wow, tomorrow morning must be very tight.  1st-go to the exchange office; 2nd-go to the restrurant for payment; 3rd- back to hotel for check out; 4th- go to airport.  all above need to be done by 12:00.  friends....,wish me luck.  i hope everything can be smooth tomorrow.